Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!

my dad sent me this this morning...if nothing else...it's hilarious to watch everyone's faces...and then...everyone just goes back to business as usual.

this has always been my favorite churchtime song...especially sung in a Mennonite church...there's nothin' like it...well, until this flash mob in a food court showed up. (especially for a girl like me
who was not "gifted" in singing. ;) )
 

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I saw this on Facebook and loved it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! That is Christmas!
ANdrea Smoker : )

PS I have been enjoying reading your blogs! Blessings Missy!